This is another version of coconut chutney, the main addition being raw mango. I am liking this version better than my basic coconut chutney recipe that I posted a while ago.
Recipe: Naryal ni Chutney II
Also known as: Coconut Chutney with Mango
Servings: Makes approx. 2 cups
- 1 cup shredded coconut (fresh or frozen)
- 1 medium-sized raw mango (keri)
- 3 green chillies
- 2 cups loosely packed cilantro
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- 4 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp salt (or to taste)
- Peel the raw mango (usually found at indian grocery stores) and cut out the flesh.
- Thaw 1 cup of the frozen coconut (if using).
- Add ingredient to blender to make a smooth paste.