Recipe: Tandoori Chicken Wraps
Accompaniments: Parotha/Tortilla Wraps/Naan/Pita pockets
- 1 pound boneless chicken breast, washed and cut into strips
- 2 Tbsp tomato paste
- 1 1/2 tsp garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp ginger paste
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp tandoori masala
I don’t add salt since the tandoori masala I use has enough salt.
- Mix the marinade ingredients and add to the chicken. Marinate for 30 mins in the fridge.
- Heat a non-stick pot (which has a lid) with 3 Tbsp of vegetable oil, add the chicken.
- Cover and let cook till the chicken is done. Uncover and cook till the masala has coated the chicken and all the gravy is stuck onto the chicken pieces.
- Serve in parothas, pita’s etc.